domingo, 28 de mayo de 2023

 

READING   COMPRENHENSION ,   4TH PRIMARY


Hello!!!!! I  am  Mary. I want to write to you about the use of new technologies  in my house.

I  am  surfing   on the internet  right now, my  father is next to me because he is teaching me how to upload a document.  I am writing a project   about insects for natural  science  and we are searching for information on a website. We are listening to  music on the radio  too..

My brother is using the laptop in the living room,  he is sending  emails, he is working in a new company and he can work  from home.

My mother is watching a soap opera on TV, she loves it  ,  and she is sometimes looking at the mobile phone.


ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE TEXT.


  1. What   project are  you  writing about?

  2. What is your father doing?

  3. Who is sending emails?

  4. Is your mother listening to music?

  5. Are you surfing on the net  right now?

  6. Is  your brother using the playstation?

  7. What is your brother doing?

  8. Where is your father?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario