lunes, 9 de enero de 2023

UNIT 3. WORKING DAY AND NIGHT 4TH PRIMARY

UNIT 3 WORKING  DAY  AND  NIGHT

4 TH PRIMARY  

VOCABULARY

NOUNS

Nurse

Pilot

architect

chef

vet

Waiter/ waitress

teacher

builder

baker

painter

singer

driver

fire  fighter

gardener


GRAMMAR   simple present   yo estudio, ellos comen,  él salta.

AFFIRMATIVE

 I,you,we,they   S + V ( SUJETO + VERBO)

I study, we play


rd person    HE/SHE/IT   (  S+Vs)

he jumps, she reads

  

NEGATIVES

 I ,you,we,they   S + DON`T +  V 

we  don’t   play


3 rd person -he, she, it (S+ DOESN`T +  V)

he  doesn`t  jump,

 she  doesn`t   read

 

INTERROGATIVE

 I,you,we,they  -----  DO + S + V ? 

Do    you  study…?  yes, I  do.


3 rd person -he, she, it ( DOES + S + V ? (DOES + SUJETO  VERBO?)

Does he jump… yes , he does.

does she  read…..? no, she doesn`t.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario