viernes, 20 de enero de 2023

Reading comprehension for 4th Primary. Unit 3

Unit 3 WORKING DAY AND NIGHT
My name is Tom, I am a truck driver and I work during the day and I don`t wear a uniform, today I travel with my friend Nick because he is on vacation.
Nick is a firefighter, he works during the day and at night, he doesn’t work in a hospital and he doesn’t fly a plane.
He wears a uniform, his uniform is orange and yellow and he works indoor and outdoor.
He helps people in danger and he works in a fire station.
He works seven hours a day but he doesn’t work at weekends

ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS
1. What is your profession?
2. Do you wear uniforme?
3. What is Nick’s job?
4. Does he work during the day?
5. Where does Nick work?
6. Does Nick work in a hospital?
7. Does Nick wear a uniform?
8. What does Nick do?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario