martes, 9 de enero de 2024

Unit 3 Books and films 5th grade

 

UNIT 3. BOOKS AND FILMS

OBJECTIVES::

-To be able to express likes and dislikes 

- To learn new adjectives

- To review the formation of simple present

VOCABULARY

Genres: géneros

adventure

animation

comedy

detective

drama

fantasy

historical

horror

musical

science fiction

ADJECTIVES: It is.. (boring, moving...)

boring

brilliant

moving

exciting

hilarious

rubbish

stunning

terrifying

amazing

wonderful

marvellous

LIKES AND DISLIKES:

Love 😍

really like 😄

quite like 😊

don´t like 😞

hate 😡

I realy like detective films

I hate horror films

CONNECTOR:S

AND (Y)  TO CONNECT TWO SIMILAR IDEAS (+ +, - -)

I like musicals AND horror films

BUT (PERO) TO CONTRAST TWO IDEAS (+ -, - +)

I can ride a bike, BUT I can´t ride a horse

(Remember to use a comma before BUT)

GRAMMAR. PRESENT SIMPLE

AFFIRMATIVE

I like

you like

He, She, It likes

we like

you like

they like

NEGATIVE

I don´t like

You don´t like

He, she, it doesn´t like

we don´t like

you don´t like

they don´t like

INTERROGATIVE

Do you love...? Yes, I do/ No, I dont

Does he really like...? Yes, he does/ No, he doesn´t

Does she hate...? Yes, she does/ No, she doesn´t

 


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario