martes, 17 de octubre de 2023

Reading comprehension 3th Primary UNIT 1

 

READING   COMPRENHENSION

UNIT  1     "MY  DAILY  ROUTINES"


Hello!!!!! I  am   Sandra,, I get up at half past seven. My bedroom   is  very beautiful and quiet, it is small, I have got a bed, a cupboard, a table  

I  get dressed and I  wash my face ,  I   have breakfast  at half past eight   with my dad and my sister.

I go to school at  nine o´clock , my school is Las Naciones, today is Wednesday, I have maths, language and social science. At eleven  o'clock  we   have a break.  I finish classes at two o'clock but I  have lunch at school, in the dining room.

In the afternoon  I   tidy up my bedroom and I have a rest, I usually listen to music, but I never watch tv. On Tuesdays  I  have swimming classes and on Thursdays I   have a football match.

I have dinner at half past nine , I brush my teeth and I go to bed at ten o`clock.


ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE TEXT.


  1. Is your bedroom big or small? ( is  it...?)

  2. Have you got a bin  in your room?

  3. What time do you get up?

  4. What time do you have breakfast?

  5. What time do you  go to school?

  6. Do you tidy your room? 

  7. Do you  have dinner at  eleven o`clock?

  8. What time do you go to bed?

  9. Do you  have lunch at school?

  10. What time do you finish school?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario