viernes, 25 de noviembre de 2022

Reading comprehension 4th grade

 READING COMPREHENSION  4th  Primary


  Unit  2 TV time.

              

My name is Tracy and I am ten years old,  I live in Vélez-Málaga. In this moment my sister  Ana, my friend  Mary  and I are watching  a music programme in the living room of my house. We are having a good time.

Ana doesn`t like  the   news or cookery programmes but  she likes sport programmes and she loves basketball. In the afternoons at half past five she likes watching  talent shows with   mum, Ana is very good at gymnastics.

 I   like wild live programmes and  I love music shows, it is my favourite.

Mary likes music programmes too, she plays the guitar, and she is very good at playing the guitar. She  loves cartoons.



ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS



  1. What are you doing in the living room? 

  2. What programmes do you like

  3.  Does Ana like the news?

  4.  Is Ana good  at gymnastics?

  5. Are you Tracy?  

  6. What instrument does Mary  play?

  7.  What programme does Mary like?

  8.  Does Mary love  cartoons?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario